Tuesday, September 8, 2009

HIHIHI!!!

weeeeeeeeeeeeee.......

yoz man! i am once again with my daily posting! haha!

i am okay with playing mahjong and bridging the whole night man!
we are training to be gamblers sia! wooooooo! haha!
maybe if joyce thinks it isinappropriate, we can go play out first then at night we ll all come my house to play la! as in like the closing of the day! haha! i dun understand what i talking. i hope you guys will. haha!

anyway, cheerin, dun try to pollute wq and our mind la! you go by yourself! why the heck you want to go to such a place and watch tt type of movie! piang ah! hahaha!

anyway again, my mum may want to hold a bbq party but is like just a small celebration among my family, as in the 4 of us and mayb my maternal side. TBC.
and my mum may want to get the cake!
AND CHEERIN, I TOLD HER TO MAYBE GET THE STRAWBERRY CAKE FROM DINO!
SO YOU DUN BOTHER TO GET THE CAKE!
you can help me cut if you want! haha!

ohhh! joyce! i can give you an idea for my bday present! THE CRUMPLER BAG THAT I AM GG TO BUY NEXT MONTH! i already tot out what are my plans to buy each month. this month is my BIRKS and MOONCAKES. next month is new clothes and crumpler. i am asking my fren to bring me shopping and teach me to wear more feminine clothes! dont you think i am changing for the better? praise me praise me!

ok! i shall not continue! this is becoming my personal blog! haha! i shud serious consider creating my own blog!
XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

PS: MOONCAKE IS NICE! I LOVE FAIRMONT ONES!!!!

1 comment:

super eleven said...

yay! Dino's strawberry cake!!I TOTALLY LOVE IT!