Thursday, October 11, 2007

nothing important

sorry i myself can go out on sat! really sorry!

the rest of this post is useless, dun nid to read. thanks for allowing me to vent the anger here.





Fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off! I am so damn pissed with you! Stupid irritating fucking mummy!

Sorry eleven, I cant control my temper! I nid somewhere to vent out my anger!
Although I always seem very happy go lucky, I recently thing I am going to go commit suicide one day! Damn pissed with the present life I am leading. Total control by mummy! Not even allowed to go out! Not even able to go home myself to save the trouble for that irritating crazy menopause woman! Make me admit things tt I did not do and accuse me! I seriously think I ll either become siao or commit suicide! She dun allow me to go out at all! Fucking bitch la! Arghargharghargh! Spoil the entire week! Month, year, life.

Sorry for the vulgarities! Just trying to release some stress thru this. If not I think my veins ll snap and just die! I wan to see my frens b4 I die! Fuck la!
Anyway, sorry for organizing but not b able to go out with u all!

No comments: