Monday, October 22, 2007

wahhahaha

chorkwan! am i the first to wish u happy birthday! hah! other than joyce la! hah!

today pon school damn shiok! wahhahaha!!

cher only moving in this week! the lousy contractor keep delaying! tsk!

WHO's the one calling me neh neh!!! why cant i say ONE MUST NOT BE NAMED! hmph!!!
WHO IS THAT HMPH!!! pls state ur name!! the next time i see u i ll bash u up! haha

I AM VIOLENT!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
DO U ALL still rmb the pictures! haha! forgot to post! haha!

haha! the following photos wasthe scenes of miss blur joyce when she cant find her wallet!

the rest of the pictures i dunno wat to comment about! hah!

by ME! wah ha ha ha!

2 comments:

super eleven said...

HAHAHA, NO NO NO I WAS FIRST, I MESSAGED HER AT TWELVE AM OKAY. HAHAHAHA

super eleven said...

who are u??? as in the one who posted the comment!
why u all dun like to leave name one! i dun leave name cos my angmoh very obvious, easy to distinguish! wahhahahaha!
I AM DIFFERENT!!!

hwee