Tuesday, December 18, 2007

bored :)

a little bored.
None of my NGEE ANN pals are online
Very few ELVEN pals online
However , just a minute ago as i was typing the line above.
One of my PRIMARY SCHOOL pals save me. She talked to me online for 15 mins and OFF she appear offline.
Then , yun san called me . Sort of manage to entertain me for like 5 mins and OFF she put down the phone.
Now, one of my NGEE ANN pals is online. but she is not responding to me .

SIAN :S

listening to this Lin you jia song called Bei ying , 背影 , Your back? , Back shadow? . well , i am not sure whats its English name.
However, its really a nice song -soothing sad melody with his a bit coarse voice.
Might upload this as the Blog music.


SPANG !!! COME ONLINE AND SEND ME THE VIDEOS AND PICTURESSS SOOON PLS


-ah jac-

No comments: