Saturday, December 15, 2007

SHOW , Luo zhi xiang , autograph session

I have to admit

FANS WHO ALWAYS GO FOR THIER IDOL AUTOGRAPH SESSION
ARE SIMPLY
SUPER-HEROS!

I MEAN
AUTOGRAPH SESSION
esp for a popular idol

results in

Boring Waiting Time
You have to queue and wait
MORE Boring if you come damm freaking early

Irritation
The amount of people in front of you seems to get LARGER n LARGER
unless you are the FIRST ONE!
You squeeze me , I squeeze you
WE ALL WANNA SEE THE IDOL!

Bad Weather
Whether RAIN OR SHINE
fans are there

ANXIOUS, NERVOUS, HAPPY!
YOU ARE GOING TO MEET YOUR IDOL!
THATS WHAT KEEPS YOU ENDURING!

woots. sidetracked a little.

Anyway, Spang and me (jac) went for show autograph session.
Spang went to queue at 830am, while i joined her later at around 11am after my exam.

I was SHOCKED and IMPRESSED by the amount of FANS.
AMOUNT OF FANS INCREASE BY A LOT!

Shall sidetrack again

First , I would like to apologise to those whom feel offended by spang and me.
haha. we didnt really do anything bad.
But , SORRY IF YOU FEEL OFFENDED BY US.
I mean this is autograph session.
which had LONG BORING WAITING TIME.
As we had run out of things to talk and do , obviously we do bitch.
but i mean WHICH GIRL DONT BITCH.
so those people

DONT FEEL OFFENDED!

Next , squeezing, pushing .
As again , this is autograph session, WE ALL WANNA SEE THE IDOL
.


Back to the story!
Pictures/videos for the autograph session will be uploaded soon! :)
More details will be told.
stay tune! (:

No comments: